Krown TDD with Printer-
Krown TDD with Printer
AllegroMedical.com presents The Krown TDD with Printer .
- Krown TDD with printer
- Comes with Fast Type for a "real-time"conversation (Fast Type speed goes to 110 baud for a professional typist or automatically go back down to 45.5 baud (American standard), if the otherTTY doesn't have the same feature. With interrupt function, conversation with Fast Type will be more natural than the regular Baudot. It's supportedby most of States Relay services)
- 20 Character display
- 24 Column printer with three print sizes
- 32K Memory
- TTY call alert
- Separate on/off printer switch
- Built-in help menu
- Four message buffers
- Upper and lower case printing
- Replaceable heavy-duty rechargeable battery
- Acoustic cups to fit round and square handsets
- Electronic voice
- Keyboard dialing
- Memory dialing
- Tone and pulse dialing
- Built-in directory
- Dual modular jacks
- Auto answer
- Remote message retrieval
- Visual display of dial tone, busy, and ring
- Built-in clock and calendar
- Programmable relay number
- Box dimensions: 18"L x 11"W x 4"D
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Krown TDD with Printer
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 083 581441 01
Mfg Part Number(s): KRN-MP2000D
Scrip Part Number(s): 083 581441 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.