Original People Feeder - An alternative to syringe feeding-
- The caregiver can dispense food at any rate
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Home and institutional dishwasher safe
People Feeder is suitable for feeding thick soups or pureed food to people in bed or to people who have limited oral-motor abilities.
The caregiver can dispense food at any rate. A soft, silicone rubber feeding nozzle can be squeezed to control the flow of food into the patient’s mouth. The 5 1/2¨ (14 cm) nozzle holds one tablespoon. The 8 oz. (237 ml) food reservoir has a plunger that forces the food through a side port into the feeding nozzle. Clear plastic. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Home and institutional dishwasher safe.
This product is to be used only with soups or pureed food.
1. Pinch rubber nozzle with thumb and index finger.
2. Push the plunger down and move the food through the nozzle by squeezing the nozzle (refer to diagram below).
3. Continue to push the plunger and move the food through the nozzle until the nozzle is full. The nozzle holds one teaspoon of food.
4. Feed the person by squeezing the food out of the nozzle into the mouth.
Caution: Feeding by only pushing the plunger will result in difficulty using this product.
Caution: Make sure patient does not bite nozzle.
1. To thoroughly clean the nozzle, rub it in your hands while running water through it.
2. When boiling or sterilizing please separate all parts.
3. When sterilizing, please use temperatures lower than 248o F (120o C) for no more than 10 minutes.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Original People Feeder - An alternative to syringe feeding
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Can this product be used with a peg tube for feeding
Asked on May 18, 2014 1:03:32 PM by Dale from 04330
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 077 0018
Mfg Part Number(s): 745810001
Scrip Part Number(s): 077 0018
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.