Stander Security Pole-
Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
- No Tools Required (wrench included)
- Use anywhere in your house where you need assistance
- No damage to walls or ceiling
- Rust Resistant
Stander Security Pole
Tension Mounted Floor to Ceiling Safety Pole Makes Standing Easy Anywhere in your Home!
Security Pole Features & Benefits:
- Comfortable Cushion Grip – Easy-to-sanitize closed cell foam provides non-slip surface
- Adjustable – Fits ceiling heights 7’–9’ and includes a 2' extension is available for 10’ ceilings
- Portable – Main pole easily separates into two 53” pieces making it easy to transport
- Adaptable – No need for wall mounts; can be installed in virtually any area of a room exactly where it is needed
Security Pole Specifications:
- Materials: Rust resistant zinc plated steel with durable powder coat finish
- Fits ceiling heights: Range of 7-9ft, extension available for 10 ft ceiling
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of Product: 20 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 54.00” L x 12.50” W x 3.25” H; 22 lbs
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Stander Security Pole
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
does Allegro Medical accept Medicaid?
Asked on Aug 30, 2011 11:05:35 AM by Rose from Brooklyn
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 141 0301
Mfg Part Number(s): ST1150A
Scrip Part Number(s): 141 0301
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.