Average Customer Rating(3 ratings)
Featured Customer ReviewI am not bed bound, BUT have fallen out 2X since my habit i... [ read more ]By JunieS from Central Indiana
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
- Attaches to bed providing fixed & swingout support
- Installs in seconds
- Unique "Safety Latch" design
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
"The Perfect Aid To Help You Get Out Of Bed!"
Your key to bed mobility and independence! For many of us, getting in and out of bed can be quite a chore. The Smart-Rail is an innovative bed assist rail designed for those of us requiring a little help for moving, standing and transferring in and out of bed. Unlike fixed-style bed rails, the Smart-Rail can unlock and pivot outwards to provide better standing support with less reaching and twisting. The Smart-Rail is 16" wide by 30" high (Up to 35" with leg extenders).
- Independence - No need for a helping hand. Smart-Rail can eliminate the need for assistance for many people. It provides solid support at the bedside.
- Reduced Injury Risk - Unlike many other bed rails, the Smart-Rail moves with you to provide dependable support when getting into or out of bed, without stretching or twisting.
- Easy Installation - The Smart-Rail installs in seconds by inserting the support frame between the box spring, mattress, secured with safety straps, and adjusting the rail height.
- Simple Operation - Unlocks with a simple lift.
- Support Frame - Rigid tubular steel construction. Baked enamel finish for durability. Unlike particle board based designs, it will not soak in moisture or emit odors. Works on either side of bed. (32 x 24" / 800 x 600 mm overall dimensions).
- Support Rail - Strong tubular steel construction. Includes deluxe grip for comfort. White rubber base tips prevent slippage and protect your floor. Maximum user weight of 250 lbs / 113 kg.
- Bed Cleats - Rubber cleat style pads engage positively with bed to minimize slippage of frame. The Safety Latch is a unique design that provides positive locking of rail at bed-side & easy unlocking (lift rail 1"/25mm to unlock), and sets height of bed rail while in the locked position.
- Safety Strap - Holds support frame from pulling out under heavy use. A strap is supplied that simply loops around the opposite bed frame rail, tightened and released with a side release buckle.
Place Your Order Here
Smart-Rail Reviews Summary
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice. Learn More about Q&A.
2 Questions | 0 Answers
Part Number(s): 059 5042
Mfg Part Number(s): SR-S
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 5042
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.