Switch Sticks Folding Walking Stick Cane-
Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
- Safe & Secure
Switch Sticks Folding Walking Stick
***SEE DIFFERENT OPTIONS BELOW***
AllegroMedical.com presents The Switch Sticks Folding Walking Stick. These designs highlight variety of color accents that 'pop' to match any outfit while providing a great aid for mobility. Includes a coordinating wood handle, wrist strap, hook-and-loop fastener(s) band and ferrule to create a polished look compared to a standard cane. Folds for easy storage and portability into the water-resistant carry bag and is packaged in an artistically designed gift box. This cane conveniently adjusts from 32 - 37" in 1" increments to support varying user heights and is lightweight aluminum supports up to 264 lbs.
Variety of Designs
- With over twenty unique designs in a variety of colors to match your personality and style there is a switch stick for everyone. If a walking stick is needed, why not select one that fits your individual style.
- A popular fashion accessory, these products are designed with an attention to detail that feature wrist straps and tips that are color coordinated to match the color scheme of each walking stick design.
- The Switch Sticks are made of the finest lightweight aluminum material to provide sturdy support up to 264 lbs. while making them light to carry.
- These folding walking sticks can be easily folded and stored in the convenient carrying case provided.
- These walking sticks support a variety of heights. They can adjust in one inch increments ranging from 32" to 37" walking stick height for those short or tall.
Switch Sticks Folding Walking Stick Cane is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Switch Sticks Folding Walking Stick Cane
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
HOW DOES IT FOLD UP
Asked on Jun 30, 2014 8:45:36 AM by MARI from TEXAS
4 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 762 6508, 762 1045, 762 5106, 762 6503, 762 1056, 762 6502, 762 6546, 762 6524, 762 5104, 762 1057, 762 5112, 762 5111, 762 567141 01, 181 1011, 762 6571, 762 1050, 181 1040
Mfg Part Number(s): 502-2000-5100, 502-2000-5104, 502-2000-5107, 502-2000-5116, 502-2000-5102, 502-2000-5105, 502-2000-5106, 502-2000-5108, 502-2000-5110, 502-2000-5111, 502-2000-5113, 502-2000-5115, 502-2000-5203, 502-2000-5202, 502-2000-5204, 502-2000-5200, 502-2000-5201
Scrip Part Number(s): 762 1045, 762 6502, 762 5111, 762 1050, 762 5112, 762 1057, 762 5104, 762 5106, 762 6503, 762 567141 01, 762 6508, 762 6546, 762 1056, 181 1011, 181 1040, 762 6571, 762 6524
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.