Ultratec Uniphone 1140 TTY-
Ultratec Uniphone 1140 TTY
AllegroMedical.com presents The Ultratec Uniphone 1140 TTY. A combination TTY, telephone and amplified handset that has all the features of the Uniphone 1000 (Voice Carry Over, Auto ID, Turbo Code, 2 line LCD display, Call Progress, loudness control for handset) plus more advanced features.
- Up to 20dB amplification
- 10 speed dial numbers
- 3 emergency identification dial keys
- Voice Carry Over (VCO) request key "VCO PLS GA"
- User programmable auto-answer
- Printer port to connect an external printer
- Display with backlight
- 8K memory to review conversations
- Personalized greeting message
- Built-in ring flasher indicates incoming calls
- Programmable auto-answer greeting
- Calling features: Auto-Busy Redial, Last
- Number Redial
- 8.6" W x 7.1" L x 2.5" H
- Hearing aid compatibleIs this phone right for you? This phone is recommended for mild hearing loss. If you miss words or strain to hear the conversation but still manage to get through it, this is the phone for you.
- One year warranty
Ultratec Uniphone 1140 TTY is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ultratec Uniphone 1140 TTY
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 083 6142
Mfg Part Number(s): UTI-1140
Scrip Part Number(s): 083 6142
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.