Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope-
- Combined digital stethoscope + handheld ECG provides unprecedented insight into cardiac function
- Removable earpieces support wireless auscultation using the Eko mobile App and headphones with 60x amplification of heart, lung, and body sounds
- The single-lead ECG enables clinicians to monitor the heart's electrical activity and screen for arrhythmias
- Eko products are FDA cleared and used daily by clinicians at over 4,000 schools, clinics, and hospitals
- The free Essentials Plan enables clinicians to visualize, record, and save sounds and ECGs for further analysis, or securely share them for a second opinion
- This device is intended for sale to or by order of healthcare professionals
Download Eko Duo Frequently Asked Questions.pdf.
The Eko DUO two in one Stethoscope + Electrocardiogram (ECG) is the most advanced device of its kind. The DUO combines a powerful digital stethoscope and ECG in a single handheld device. A large audio driver and comfortable ear-tips deliver rich heart sounds, while Eko’s patient-friendly software makes it simple to visualize and share sounds and ECGs. Clinicians can use DUO as a cutting edge in-clinic screening tool – or prescribe it to heart disease outpatients as the centerpiece of at-home telehealth kits.
An electrocardiogram is a simple, painless test that measures your heart's electrical activity. Every heartbeat is triggered by an electrical signal that starts at the top of your heart and travels to the bottom. Heart problems often affect the electrical activity of your heart. Since the DUO is a combined digital stethoscope and single-lead ECG, it can be used like a traditional stethoscope or without earpieces for telemedicine workflows or ECG screening. You can use DUO only as a digital stethoscope, only as an ECG, or both at the same time.
The DUO provides wireless functionality utilizing Bluetooth technology. DUO supports wireless auscultation using the Eko App and headphones or AirPods, Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids, or other devices.
The device is designed to have a simple, familiar form to the healthcare provides ensuring simplicity of use and no major changes in the standard procedure. The DUO unit measures 4.7" in length, 1.9" in width, and only 0.6" in depth allowing it to conveniently fit your palm, pocket, or carry it around the neck as any traditional stethoscope.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions & Weight
- 4.7 inches (119mm) L x 1.9 inches (47mm) W x 0.6 inches (16mm) H
- Length with EARPIECE: 31.5 inches (711.2mm)
- 7.3 ounces (208 grams)
- 60x sound amplification
- 12 volume settings
- Digital-only sound mode
- 20Hz - 2Khz frequency response
- 4000Hz sample rate
- 4 selectable audio filters: Diaphragm 100-500Hz, Bell mode 20-200Hz, Midrange 50-500Hz, Extended 20-2000Hz
- Wireless induction charging
- Automatic power off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 9-hour life
- 6061 machined aluminum and
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic
- Does not contain natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- Clean with isopropyl alcohol wipes
Connection & Storage
- Threaded 3.5mm jack for headphones or audio cable
- Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy
- .WAV and .PDF file formats
Certifications & Licenses
- FDA Cleared
- CE Cleared
- ISO 13485 Certified
- MDSAP Certified
- HIPAA Compliant
Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 739 587251 01
Mfg Part Number(s): DUO101
Scrip Part Number(s): 739 587251 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.