3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscopes, PLUM-
- Provides patients with extra comfort
- Two patented tunable diaphragms
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscopes
The 3M Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminate the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Double lumen binaural construction.
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds helps to learn more about patient’s condition.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragms let you hear high and low frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell.
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
- Soft sealing eartip type.
- Seven-year warranty.
- Diaphragm material: Epoxy/fiberglass.
- Stainless steel chestpiece finish.
- Weight: 177gm.
- Diaphragm diameter: 4.3cm.
- Small diaphragm diameter: 3.3cm.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscopes, PLUM
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 739 0061 16, 739 0004
Mfg Part Number(s): 3128
Scrip Part Number(s): 739 0004, 739 0061 16
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.