NoninOnyx® Vantage 9590 Professional Grade Fingertip Pulse Oximeter-
- NoninOnyx® is professional grade and offers proven performance in the widest range of patients and settings
- No other pulse oximeter is as accurate and durable
- Scientifically proven accuracy in the most challenging cases, including patients with low perfusion or dark skin tones
- Protects against dropping and water spills; allows for thousands of uses in the most demanding environments
- Very efficient with the capability for up to 6,000 spot checks or 36 hours of continual operation on two AAA batteries
- One unit works on the widest range of patients from pediatric to larger adult patients, and readings can be done on any finger even toes
- Clinician-facing, easy-to-read, bright LED – SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night
- Comes complete with instructions on CD and two AAA batteries
- You'll feel safe knowing the NoninOnyx® is lead free, latex free, BPA and DEHP Free, and Made in the USA
- 4 Year Warranty
The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight, portable device indicated for use in measuring and displaying functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (%SpO2) and pulse rate of patients who are well or poorly perfused. It is intended for spot-checking of adult and pediatric patients on digits (fingers, thumb, toes) in a wide range of environments to include hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, emergency medical services, and home healthcare services. Nonin Medical’s finger pulse oximeters offer long-term warranties.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
NoninOnyx® Vantage 9590 Professional Grade Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Is this pulse oximeter FSA eligible?a if yes, is a prescription required?
Asked on Dec 31, 2015 7:55:14 PM by CCD from Ohio
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 735 570854 00
Mfg Part Number(s): 8340-004
Scrip Part Number(s): 735 570854 00
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.