Glucerna 1.0 Cal with Fiber, Vanilla
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Only Available for purchase by healthcare providers/facilities for treating patients in an institutional setting while under the care of a licensed healthcare professional.
- Designed to enhance blood glucose
- Lactose-free, gluten-free, kosher
- Use for total or supplemental nutrition
- Consistent with American Diabetes Association recommendations favoring monounsaturated fats to help improve lipid profiles1,2
Glucerna Vanilla 1.0 Cal
Now Recloseable Tetra Carton
Ready to Use
Specialized Nutrition With Fiber for Impaired Glucose Tolerance
AllegroMedical.com presents The Glucerna 1.0 Cal with Fiber. Glucerna Vanilla 1.0 Cal is a reduced-carbohydrate, modified-fat, fiber-containing formula clinically shown to blunt blood-glucose response in patients with abnormal glucose tolerance. Glucerna Vanilla 1.0 Cal provides only 34.3% of total calories as carbohydrate. This helps minimize glycemic response. The formulation includes soy fiber to help maintain normal bowel function.Glucerna Vanilla 1.0 Cal Indications:
- For patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- For patients with abnormal glucose tolerance resulting from metabolic stress, such as illness, trauma, and infection
- For supplemental or total nutrition
- For tube feeding
- 8-fl-oz cans with mild vanilla flavor can be used orally as well as for tube feeding
- Not for parenteral use
- Use under medical supervision
GLUCERNA 1.0 CAL is a reduced-carbohydrate, modified-fat, fiber-containing formula clinically shown to blunt blood-glucose response in patients with abnormal glucose tolerance. GLUCERNA 1.0 CAL provides only 34.3% of total calories as carbohydrate. This helps minimize glycemic response. The formulation includes soy fiber to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Consistent with American Diabetes Association and American Heart Association recommendations favoring monounsaturated fats and 4% of calories from saturated fat to help manage lipid profiles
- Meets or exceeds 100% of RDIs for 24 key vitamins and minerals in 1420 Cal (1420 mL)
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sodium and Calcium Caseinates, Soy Fiber, Fructose, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, m-Inositol, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3. (FAN 7962-04) Contains milk and soy ingredients; gluten- and lactose-free.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Glucerna 1.0 Cal with Fiber, Vanilla
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
puedo tomar este liquido si estoy embarazada
Asked on May 29, 2013 3:00:50 PM by bambina24 from texas
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 171 0046, 171 189919 01
Mfg Part Number(s): 50240/64913
Scrip Part Number(s): 171 189919 01, 171 0046
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.