- Only Available for purchase by healthcare providers/facilities for treating patients in an institutional setting while under the care of a licensed healthcare professional.
I-Valex Products I-Valex-2
AllegroMedical.com presents The I-Valex Products I-Valex-2 offered from Abbott Nutrition. Abbott I-Valex - 2 Amino Acid-Modified Medical Food is a nutrition support of children and adults with a disorder of leucine catabolism. Powder fortified with glycine (2000mg/100gm) to bind with acyl groups and help enhance their excretion in a nontoxic form.
- Leucine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- Powder fortified with L-carnitine (1800 mg/100 g) to help supply amount normally found in foods of animal origin and help excrete toxic metabolites.
- Contains isoleucine and valine to help prevent deficiency of these amino acids.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 827 572877 01
Mfg Part Number(s): 51138
Scrip Part Number(s): 827 572877 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.