Kate Farms Standard 1.0 Vanilla Organic
- A plant-based, USDA Organic formula designed to deliver high-quality nutrition for a range of medical and dietary needs. Delicious as a shake or for tube feeding.
- A complete nutrition formula suitable for a range of medical and dietary needs.
- Enjoy as an easy meal replacement shake. Our natural, plant-based vanilla and chocolate flavors are made without any artificial colors, flavors, or non-nutritive sweeteners.
- Standard 1.0 flows smoothly through feeding tubes as small as 6.5 Fr without needing to be watered down, making it the perfect formula for tube feeding.
- Complete amino acid profile with Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1.0
- Prebiotic soluble fiber from organic agave inulin
- Phytonutrients with antioxidant properties
- Organic MCT oil
- Excellent source of vitamin D3 from a vegan source to support expert recommendations1
- Delicious taste
Kate Farms Standard 1.0 Vanilla Organic Plant-Based Ready To Use Formula, 11oz Carton
A plant-based, USDA Organic formula designed to deliver high-quality nutrition for a range of medical and dietary needs. Delicious as a shake or for tube feeding.
- Low glycemic index without the use of artificial sweeteners
- Allergy or intolerance to milk, soy, corn, or artificial ingredients
- Lactose-free, vegan, plant-based, and gluten-free diets
Caloric Distribution (% of kcal):
Protein 20%, Carbohydrate 47%, Fat 33%
Plant-based Protein Source:
Organic pea protein
Organic agave syrup, organic brown rice syrup solids Prebiotic Fiber Source:
Organic soluble inulin (from agave) Functional Fat Source:
Organic high linoleic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic flax oil Omega 6 to Omega 3 Ratio:
4:1 MCT:LCT Ratio:
30:70 Naturally Occurring Arginine:
1.4 g/325 mL Free Water:
434 mOsm/kg water Renal Solute Load:
388 mOsm/L Certifications:
Certified USDA Organic by Quality Assurance International, Certified Gluten Free by Gluten Free Foods Program, Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union DRI Guidelines:
Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRI for protein and listed micronutrients at 1625 mL 1. Saggese, G., Vierucci, F., Boot, A. M., Czech-Kowalska, J., Weber, G., Camargo, C. A., … & Holick, M. F. (2015). Vitamin D in childhood and adolescence: an expert position statement. European Journal of Pediatrics, 174(5), 565-576.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Kate Farms Standard 1.0 Vanilla Organic
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 171 587312 02, 171 587312 01
Mfg Part Number(s): 851823006683
Scrip Part Number(s): 171 587312 02, 171 587312 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.