Koalaty Digital EMS 7500 Unit - Dual Channel 100mA EMS Unit-
Average Customer Rating(14 ratings)
- Battery powered, portable
- Digital display
- 2 channels
Digital EMS 7500 - Dual Channel
The Digital EMS 7500 by Koalaty. Our Nicest and most Powerful (100mA) EMS unit. The EMS 7500 2nd edition is the unit to win your customer's business. EMS 7500 2nd edition's features include, Dual Channel, 3 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 80mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish.
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- 3 Modes: Constant ,Synchronous, Alternate
- Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode. "Constant" is equal to the "Normal" mode of a TENS unit.
- Synchronous: Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The "ON" time including "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. Therefore, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time in this mode. ON TIME Ramp up + Ramp down
- Alternate: The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st contraction of CH1 is completed. In this mode, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time. The OFF Time should be equal or more than the ON Time. ON TIME Ramp up + Ramp down OFF TIME ON.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Koalaty Digital EMS 7500 Unit - Dual Channel 100mA EMS Unit
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Can I use it on my fingers? What comes with this unit?
Asked on Jul 29, 2016 11:05:35 PM by Milli from Wisconsin
8 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 660 0036
Mfg Part Number(s): DE7502
Scrip Part Number(s): 660 0036
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.