Digital TENS 7000 - Dual Channel-
Average Customer Rating(7 ratings)
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required)
- Battery powered, portable
- Digital display
- 2 channels
Digital TENS 7000 - Dual Channel
The Digital TENS 7000 by Koalaty. Our Nicest and most Powerful (100mA) TENS unit. The TENS 7000 2nd edition is the unit to win your customer's business. TENS 7000 2nd edition's features include, Dual Channel, 5 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 100mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish. Now FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale.
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- 5 Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Burst Mode: Burst rate: Adjustable, 0-5 5Hz; Pulse width adjustable, 50~300uS; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. The pulse rate and width are automatically varied in a cycle pattern. The pulse width is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second, then the pulse rate is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second. Total cycle time is 1 second. In this mode, pulse rate(2-150Hz) and pulse width(50-300S) are fully adjustable.
- The SD1(Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 40% while the pulse width is increased by 40% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 40% while the pulse width is decreased by 40%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate(from 2~150Hz) and pulse width (from 50~300S) are fully adjustable.
- The SD2(Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70% while the pulse width is decreased by 70%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate(from 2~150Hz) and pulse width (from 50~300S) are fully adjustable. <
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Digital TENS 7000 - Dual Channel
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
do you have belts for lower back use?
Asked on Jun 6, 2011 7:42:49 AM by pete from paxton mass
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 670 0046
Mfg Part Number(s): DT7202
Scrip Part Number(s): 670 0046
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.