Impulse Tens D5 - Tens Unit-
Average Customer Rating(4 ratings)
- New generation in Electro-Therapy Devices
- Clam Shape design, covers the LCD Screen and Control Buttons
- Five modes of operation
Impulse Tens D5 Tens Unit
BioMedical Life Systems is proud to introduce its new generation in Electro-Therapy Devices, the Impulse Tens D5 Digital TENS Device. The new look of the device incorporates a “Clam Shape” design that when closed, covers the LCD Screen and Control Buttons.
The inside flip top cover includes an instruction diagram to guide the user through five modes of operation; constant, width modulation, rate modulation and two different types of burst. A timer allows the patient to use the device for a specified period of time and a low battery indicator light illuminates when the AA batteries need to be changed. If the device is not correctly attached to the patient, the amplitude does not increase.
- Size: 4.2" x 2.9" x 1.4" (10.7cm x 7.4cm x 4cm)
- Weight: 3.35 oz (94.97 grams)
- Power Source: 2 AA batteries, Type LR6
- Channels: Dual
- Waveform: Symmetrical, biphasic square wave
- Pulse Rate (Hz): 1 120 Hz (Hertz or pps) adj.
- Pulse Width (µS): 25 250 miscroseconds (µS) adjustable
- Output: Constant current
- Constant: Conitnuous stimulation. Pulse rate/Pulse Width are adjustable
- Pulse Rate Modulation: Pulse Rate modulates from 100Hz dow to 20Hz over a 15 second cycle (7.5 seconds down, 7.5 seconds up). Pulse Width is adjustable.
- Pulse Width Modulation: Pulse width modulates from 125-250µS and back down over a 5 second cycle (2.5 seconds down, 2.5 seconds up). Pulse Rate is adjustable.
- Burst I: One second ON. One second OFF. Pulse Rate and Pulse Width are adjustable.
- Burst II: Seven Pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second. Pulse Width is adjustable
- Output: Constant current
- Intensity: Continuously adjustable from 0-100 mA peak to peak
- Output Voltage: Continuously adjustable from 0-50 V peak to peak
- Tolerances: +/-1%
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Impulse Tens D5 - Tens Unit
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
does it come with the leads?
Asked on Jun 2, 2012 8:58:51 AM by Jedi from Texas
4 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 671 0162
Mfg Part Number(s): KIMTD5
Scrip Part Number(s): 671 0162
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.