QuadStar II Portable 4 Channel Digital NMS, INF & TENS Device-
Average Customer Rating(4 ratings)
- Portable four channel digital NMS, INF and TENS device
- Can be programmed to deliver NMS, INF or TENS therapy
- 9 pre-programmed fixed sequences
The New Generation of Electro-Therapy Devices
The QuadStar II is a portable four channel digital NMS, INF and TENS device. The unique device with 3 waveforms, symmetric biphasic, pulsed sine and asymmetrical biphasic can be programmed to deliver NMS, INF or TENS therapy .
There are 9 preprogrammed Fixed Sequences which enable the user to program 20 minutes of INF followed by 20 minutes of NMS therapy and ending with 20 minutes of TENS therapy. A Programmable Sequence allows the user to customize the therapy and times. A graphic representation of the timing parameters is shown on the screen to assist the user to program the on/off ramps and on/off times.
In addition there is a patient lock system when activated prevents the patient from changing any parameters. When the lock is turned off, a patient compliance meter is displayed.
- Dimensions: 6.30" x 2.75" x 1.25" (160mm x 70mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 11.4 oz. (323 grams)
- Power Supply: 4 AA Batteries, type LR6
- Channels: 4
- Electrodes/Leadwires: 8
- Tolerance: +/- 1%
- Waveform: Pulsed Sine
- CH1/CH3 (Carrier) Frequency: 4000 Hz
- CH2/CH4 Frequency: 4001-4150 Hz Beat Frequency: 1-150 Hz
- CH1/CH2 are an Interferential Pair
- CH1: Fixed Frequency (4000 Hz)
- CH2: Adjustable 4001-4150 Hz
- CH3/CH4 are an Interferential Pair
- CH3: Fixed Frequency (4000 Hz)
- CH4: Adjustable 4001-4150 Hz
- Premodulated INF (Using one Channel): A mixed Interferential Beat Frequency will be produced only out of CH 1 and/or CH 3. Modes -
- Constant: Beat Frequency is adjustable from 1-150 Hz
- Sweep 1: Beat Frequency Modulates from 1-10 Hz and back over 12 seconds (6 second increase, 6 second decrease)
- Sweep 2: Beat Frequency Modulates from 80-150 Hz and back over 16 seconds (8 second increase, 8 second decrease)
- Sweep 3: Beat Frequency Modulates from 1-150 Hz and back over 20 seconds (10 second increase, 10 second decrease.
- Intensity: 0-98 mA peak to peak
- Output Voltage: 0-33 Volts peak to peak (adj.)
- Waveform: Symmetrical, biphasic, square Asymmetrical, biphasic, square
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 1-120 Hz peak to peak
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 50-400 uS
- On Ramp: 0-10 seconds
- On Time: 0-99 seconds
- Off Ramp: 0-10 seconds
- Off Time: 0-99 seconds Modes:
- Constant - Use the Constant Mode or a Pulse Rate greater than 60 Hz. for the relaxation of muscle spasms only. Use of continuous stimulation and/or rates above the normal physiological range (e.g., greater than 60 Hz) could lead to rapid onset of muscle fatigue, making the device less effective in producing repeated forceful muscle contractions.
- Intensity: 0 - 120 mA from peak to peak (adj)Mo
- Voltage: 0- 60 volts from peak to peak (adj.)
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Biphasic Square
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 1-120 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 10-250 µS Modes:
- Constant: Pulse Rate (Hz) is adjustable from 1-120 Hz and Pulse Width (µS) is adjustable from 10-250 µS.
- B (Burst): 8 Pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second. Pulse Width (µS) is adjustable from 10-250 µS.
- M (Modulation): Pulse Rate (Hz) is Adjustable from 1-120 Hz and Pulse Width (µS) is adjustable from 10-250 µS and decreases 50% and back to set value over a 10 second cycle.
- Intensity: 0-100 mA peak to peak
- Voltage: 0-50 Volts peak to peak
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
QuadStar II Portable 4 Channel Digital NMS, INF & TENS Device
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Is there an instruction manual for the quadstar II ?
Asked on Feb 2, 2014 2:44:34 PM by Dot 1961 from Virginia
4 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 671 0161
Mfg Part Number(s): KQST
Scrip Part Number(s): 671 0161
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.