Pediasure - Nutritional Drink - 8 fl oz Can-
Average Customer Rating(19 ratings)
- Only Available for purchase by healthcare providers/facilities for treating patients in an institutional setting while under the care of a licensed healthcare professional.
- Designed for children 1 to 13 years of age
- Available flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana Cream
- A complete, balanced source of nutrition
- Great for undernourished children due to illness
- PediaSure has DHA, an important nutrient that helps support brain development
Pediasure Nutritional Drinks
Pediasure Nutritional Drinks are a nutritionally complete, balanced supplement designed for children 1 to 10 years of age. PediaSure may be used as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement. These nutritional supplements meet or exceed 100% of the NAS-NRC RDAs for protein, vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 6 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 7 to 10 years of age in 1300 mL.
When your child needs additional calories or nutrition, PediaSure Nutritional Drinks can help. They're a complete, balanced source of nutrition with extra calories, plus the protein, vitamins and minerals needed for healthy growth. PediaSure and PediaSure With Fiber have been improved to better provide your kids with the Complete, Balanced Nutrition they need to grow strong and healthy.
PediaSure is also ideal for those who miss out and do not complete their meals or who are picky about what they eat. PediaSure is a high energy yield beverage to meet the increased calorie needs of active children. PediaSure is also fortified with MCTs for better digestion and absorption, providing a quick source of energy for active children.
Pediasure Precaution: Pediasure is not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Milk-based, complete, balanced nutrition--1.0 Cal per mL, 237 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate (caloric distribution: protein, 12%; fat, 44%; carbohydrate, 44%).
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Gluten-free and lactose-free. (Not for children with galactosemia.)
- Calcium:phosphorus ratio of 1.2:1--Conforms to AAPCON recommendations for growing children.
- Appropriate vitamin D content--51 IU/100 Cal meets children's needs better than most adult enteral products.
- "Kid Approved" Flavors: Vanilla (New Formula), Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana Cream, and Orange Cream.
Note: PediaSure is also available as an enteral formula, designed especially for tube feeding. This product contains less sucrose and is lower in osmolality than flavored PediaSure.
Pediasure Comes Ready To Use: 8-fl-oz cans; 24 per case
Pediasure - Nutritional Drink - 8 fl oz Can is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Pediasure - Nutritional Drink - 8 fl oz Can
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
my son did not drink milk from his birth.he is 3 years now.Can he drinks Pediasure.Now he eats some milk based food like sweet.So can he drink Pediasure.
Asked on Oct 20, 2011 8:18:20 AM by subhra from minneapolis
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 171 176500 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 51884
Scrip Part Number(s): 171 176500 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.