Inversion Table Adapter Kit (CV Bar + Gravity Boots)-
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- CV Bar included for converting the inversion table
- Gravity Boots provide maximum comfort and support
Inversion Table Adapter Kit
(CV Bar + Gravity Boots)
Gravity Boots provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. The Adapter Kit comes complete with Gravity Boots and a CV Bar for converting the inversion table.
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles: Unique double-lock system for security
- Unparalleled comfort: Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Flexible shell: Made of light, highly durable DuPontT HytrelT material for a comfortable fit exclusive calf loops
- Removable feature; place a 2 degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- Strong, durable materials: Hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Inversion Table Adapter Kit (CV Bar + Gravity Boots)
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
I have an older model Gravity Guiding System, 1150 Series, from Gravity Guidance, Inc., Pasadena, CA. The foam padding on the inversion boots has deteriorated. Will any of the newer inversion boots work with my older model?
Asked on Dec 22, 2011 1:57:31 PM by Guy from pittsburgh pa
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 853 0166
Mfg Part Number(s): B1-1032
Scrip Part Number(s): 853 0166
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.