AquaJogger Active Belt
- Economic, non-elastic web belt
- Fits up to 44" waist
- Made in USA - Soft, durable and comfortable
- Does not include DVD workout guide
AquaJogger Active Belt - Great Value
The AquaJogger® buoyancy belt comfortably suspends you at shoulder level in deep water allowing you to breathe normally and move freely while performing a wide variety of water exercises.
A great belt at a great value, the Active is our most economical model. The Active has a non-elastic web belt and does not include the workout guide DVD.
- Resilient closed cell foam won't absorb water, dries quickly, and resists chlorine damage.
- Patented contoured design supports and strengthens the lower back.
- Soft, flexible foam narrows at the waist for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Easy-to-operate quick-release buckle ensures a hassle-free fit.
- Active has a custom-woven non-elastic web belt
- The AquaJogger® design tones the abdominal muscles without doing a single sit-up due to the continual use of abdominal muscles to maintain correct posture.
- To accommodate different body shapes, belt can be worn upside down or with the foam in front of the body.
- Black belt will fit up to a 44" waist
- Foam dimensions: 25 1/2" length 11" width 1 3/8 thick
- Made in USA -- Soft, durable, and comfortable
What is an AquaJogger®?
The AquaJogger® is a Bouyancy Belt used for water fitness, aquatic therapy, athletic training, and much more. The AquaJogger® buoyancy belt comfortably suspends the body at shoulder level in deep water. While breathing naturally above water, a person can move freely underwater and perform a multitude of workouts. With its contoured design, the AquaJogger® promotes correct posture, supports the lower back, and tones abdominal muscles. Enjoy almost any activity in the water that you traditionally do on land, including running, cross country skiing, and aerobics.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
AquaJogger Active Belt
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
I have negative buoyancy, I can't float, is this belt OK to support me while swimming?
Asked on Dec 30, 2014 9:11:22 AM by Mac from Maine
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 853 0089
Mfg Part Number(s): AP403
Scrip Part Number(s): 853 0089
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.