AquaJogger - The Complete Water Workout DVD-
- 1 hour video featuring 60 different exercises
- Beginners through advanced
- Featuring Juliana Larson, author of Water Dance
- VHS only
The Complete Water Workout DVD by AquaJogger
The Complete Water Workout DVD will revitalize your workouts with the latest exercise combinations, new training ideas, and advanced workout techniques.
- High Energy - Easy to learn water workouts for deep and shallow water
- Featuring Juliana Larson, Aquatic Specialist and award winning instructor
- 55 minute video featuring 60 different exercises
- Build muscle, increase aerobic conditioning, improve flexibility, and help control weight
- You don't even have to know how to swim!
Your training will include: Deep water exercises, shallow water low- and no-impact workouts, kicking and wall exercises, abdominal moves, upper body resistance training and stretching.
AquaJogger - The Complete Water Workout DVD is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
AquaJogger - The Complete Water Workout DVD
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 542 0024
Mfg Part Number(s): AP155
Scrip Part Number(s): 542 0024
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.