Thera-Band Resistance Tubing Loops with Padded Cuffs-
Thera-Band® Resistance Tubing Loops with Padded Cuffs
AllegroMedical.com presents The Thera-Band® Resistance Tubing Loops with Padded Cuffs.
These loops provide the same resistance, system of progression and preferred quality as all other authentic Thera-Band® Resistance Bands and Tubing. Their sturdy design and comfortable, no-slip cuffs make them ideal for sports performance enhancement and advanced injury rehabilitation.
- Versatile design - Supports a wide range of exercises; easily integrated with other Thera-Band resistance and balance products
- Padded cuffs - offer superior comfort and the assurance of a non-slip fit
- Continuous loop - easier and faster to use
- Training guide - comprehensive instructions and illustrations for exercises, by body target area
- APTA endorsed - carries the American Physical Therapy Association endorsement for Thera-Band® Tubing
- Compact and lightweight - fits into a gym bag or carry-on to be taken on location. Tubing is 12 in/30 cm long
- Red - Beginner/Intermediate
- Green - Intermediate
- Blue - Intermediate/Advanced
- Black - Advanced
Thera-Band Resistance Tubing Loops with Padded Cuffs is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Thera-Band Resistance Tubing Loops with Padded Cuffs
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 849 0354 39, 849 0354 38, 849 0354 02, 849 0354 03
Mfg Part Number(s): 21432, 21433, 21434, 21431
Scrip Part Number(s): 849 0354 39, 849 0354 38, 849 0354 02, 849 0354 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.