XL Gravity Boots- 1 pair
- 1 1'2" wider than regular Gravity Boots
- Ratcheting, Self-locking Buckles
- Flexible Shell for Comfortable Fit
XL Gravity Boots
The XL Gravity Boots can be used with EZ-Up Rack, Inversion Bar and the EP-550, EP-550 Sport. XL Gravity Boots allow you to supplement your workouts or inversion sessions with the versatility of Teeter Hang Ups XL Gravity Boots, a lightweight option to provide maximum comfort and support for your ankles.
- Larger Fit: XL boots are 1 1'2" wider than regular Gravity Boots, and do not come with calf loops.
- Flexible Shell for Comfortable Fit: Tough yet pliable blend of DuPont Hytrel minimizes any pressure points.
- Super Soft Foam Liners: Special blend of 5/8" foam designed to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Ratcheting, Self-locking Buckles: Double-lock system ensures safety and security.
- Durable Light Weight Construction: Each boot weighs only 2.5 lbs., but holds the ankles securely and comfortably.
- 5-Year Warranty: Full warranty coverage structural and soft parts.
XL Gravity Boots is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
XL Gravity Boots
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 853 0110
Mfg Part Number(s): B4-1001
Scrip Part Number(s): 853 0110
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.