Power Wheel II-
Average Customer Rating(30 ratings)
- Power Wheel II ships for free - LIMITED TIME OFFER!
- Foam cushioned axle accommodates both hands & feet
- Solidly constructed 14" wheel
- Hook-and-loop fastener(s) toe fasteners & latex looped heel fasteners
- Voted "The Best" Core Trainer in the World!
Power Wheel II Core Trainer
The Lifeline Power Wheel was voted "The Best" Core Trainer in the World!
- As picked by 5 of the Best Trainers in the Country
The power wheel was designed to fit both hands and feet, to dynamically improve core strength, power and balance.
Where Does The Power Wheel Train Your Body
- Engage your core by forcing it to stabilize the upper and lower body together either stationary or dynamically
- Train full body stability, strength, endurance and even POWER!
How does The Power Wheel work:
- The Power Wheel was designed to challenge the entire body to stabilize while moving. Because of its unique patented design, you can put your feet or your hands into the Power Wheel, so you can perform unlimited core exercises. And because of the top level instructional booklet and video included, you will learn the best way to to get your core (abs, back and surrounding muscles) to its most powerful level ever!
The Power Wheel Ab Trainer includes:
- The Lifeline Power Wheel comes complete with 14" wheel, solidly constructed with foot pedals and extended foam cushioned axle to accomodate both hands and feet
- Hook-and-loop fastener(s) fasteners and latex looped heel fasteners
- Instruction manual and video by fitness expert Jon Hinds, CSCS, CPT, NASM, former strength coach of the LA Clippers
Power Wheel II is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Power Wheel II
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 853 0208
Mfg Part Number(s): 4-PW
Scrip Part Number(s): 853 0208
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.