Zephyr Travel Hearing Aid Dryer-
Average Customer Rating(24 ratings)
- Provides maximum drying effectiveness
- Automatic shut off after 8 hours
- A disposable Dry-Brik® desiccant is included with each Zephyr
Zephyr Travel Hearing Aid Dryer
Zephyr's small size makes it great for taking on the road, but it's still big on performance. Zephyr is fully automatic, just like its older Dry & Store siblings, and it ships with the Dry-Brik II disposable desiccant, the new standard in moisture absorption.
Zephyr operates on an 8-hour cycle, and it also utilizes warm, moving air and a desiccant, proven technology for maximum drying effectiveness.
A disposable Dry-Brik® desiccant is included with each Zephyr. This custom desiccant contains an aggressive sorbent and also absorbs odors as it dries. Each Dry-Brik has a shelf life of at least one year, unopened. Once the foil label is removed, the Dry-Brik II lasts two (2) months.
Zephyr Travel Hearing Aid Dryer Features:
- Weight: 1 lb, 4 oz (582 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6" wide x 5.9" deep x 2.8" high (92 mm x 150 mm x 72 mm)
- Drying Compartment: (Single tray) 3.2" x 2.6" x 1" (80 mm x 65 mm x 24 mm)
- Positive-latching hinged lid with a drying compartment that will accommodate all types of hearing instruments, including cochlear implant microphones, headpieces, and speech processors (both ear-level and body-worn)
- Automatic shut off after 8 hours unless the on/off button on the side is pressed
- Input Power: 100-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A maximum
- Output: 24 VDC at 15W maximum
- Zephyr power supplies are interchangeable with Dry & Store® Global and are CE Marked
- International use with appropriate plug adapter
- Batteries do not have to be removed from hearing aids before Zephyr use
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Zephyr Travel Hearing Aid Dryer is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Zephyr Travel Hearing Aid Dryer
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
My ear Gloral Dryer ha light in the top of the ccase and needs a new one. where do get one?
Asked on Jan 14, 2016 3:24:38 PM by Uncledue from Lincoln NE
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 083 0009
Mfg Part Number(s): ET-ZEPHYR
Scrip Part Number(s): 083 0009
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.