Cardinal Health Essentials™ Reusable Underpads - Reusable Hospital Mattress Pads-
Average Customer Rating(733 ratings)
- Ideal for use as hospital bed pads or home-use bed pads
- Three layers of protection
- Machine washable
- Absorbent quilted pads draw moisture away from surface
- Keeps surface dry all through the night
- Protects sensitive skin from moisture
- Comfortable soft fabric is gentle on your skin
- DISCLAIMER: This product contains chemicals known by the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm.
Reliamed (Grayson) Reusable Bedpads
Allegro Medical presents the Grayson Reusable Bedpads which offer fourlayers of protection and comfort. The reusable washable bed pads have a quilted cotton/polyester surface, absorbent inner layer and waterproof backing. Bed Pads are are machine washable and dryable. The Reusable Bed Pads by Grayson are ideal for use as either hospital bed pads, or home-use bed pads.
Product may vary between Reliamed, Grayson, or Invacare brand
- Protects beds, chairs and other furniture
- Four-layer protection
- Comfortable Ibex top layer - cotton/poly blend (80% cotton, 20% polyester)
- Nonslip, waterproof, PVC-coated vinyl backing
- Medium absorbency, 8-oz. soaker
- Tuckable flaps minimize pad bunching and movement
- Machine washable
- Comes in a clear retail package
- Latex-free: This product is not manufactured with natural latex components
|Item #||Description||Soaker (g/m2)||Soaker (oz./yd2)||Maximum Absorption Range (cc)||Absorption Range (oz.)|
|ZRUP2336R||23" x 36" underpad||270||8||1,200 - 1,400||40.6 - 47.4|
|ZRUP3436R||34" x 36" underpad||270||8||1,800 - 2,000||60.9 - 67.6|
|ZRUP3436FLR||34" x 36" with 18" tuckable flaps||270||8||1,800 - 2,000||60.9 - 67.6|
|ZRUP3654R||36" x 54" underpad||270||8||2,800 - 3,200||94.7 - 108.2|
|ZRUP4452R||44" x 52" underpad||270||8||3,200 - 3,600||108.2 - 121.7|
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Cardinal Health Essentials™ Reusable Underpads - Reusable Hospital Mattress Pads
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Will typical laundry detergent and bleach get the smell of urine out of the pad?
Asked on May 11, 2015 1:03:37 PM by JB from Tulsa
11 people had the same question
We haven't had any problem using just laundry soap and baking soda. We do however get them into the washing machine before the urine dries.
Answered on Mar 2, 2017 12:38:27 AM by SKLCH from WA
3 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 098 5076 01, 098 5076 02, 098 5076 03, 098 5076 04
Mfg Part Number(s): ZRUP2336R, ZRUP3436R, 13436FL, 13452
Scrip Part Number(s): 098 5076 01, 098 5076 02, 098 5076 03, 098 5076 04
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.