Prevail Youth Brief - Small Sizes
Average Customer Rating(7 ratings)
- Comfortable fit
- Latex free
- Ultra-absorbent core
- Wetness indicator
- Odor Guard
- Easy Lock Fastener Strips
Prevail Specialty Brief - Small Sizes
For Moderate to Maximum Absorbency
The Prevail Specialty Briefs in small sizes for youth is a full fitting brief designed for maximum protection against heavy incontinence. Delivering the same great protection as Prevail Adult Briefs, the Prevail Specialty Size Briefs are designed to fit different sizes. These briefs are available in two sizes for you to choose from. Extra Small size is for waists that measure 15" to 22" in circumference. Small size briefs are made for waists 20" to 31" in circumference.
Features a full mat brief with a non-woven acquisition layer. Cloth-like back sheet with breathable zones for air circulation. Full fitting absorbent mat with complete coverage reduces skin breakdown. Ultra-absorbent core for maximum incontinence management and skin care. Bonded construction resists tearing and clumping and provides dry, comfortable protection.Targeted absorption system improves odor control. Wetness indicator changes color when brief is wet. Multi-strand leg elastic assures a snug, comfortable fit and Easy-Lock Fastener(ELF) tabs that grip without being sticky. Latex free.
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: A soft, breathable outer fabric that is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed Adult Incontinence Product.
- Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF): ELF reattaching advanced numbered closure tabs securely grip and hold the outer fabric without being sticky. ELF will not stick to gloves or skin but will attach anywhere on the outer fabric for easier application and a customized fit.
- Target Acquisition Zone: Advanced core design and fast absorbing Blue Stay-Dry Strip significantly improves skin dryness and reduces the potential for leakage, improving odor control, skin health and wearer comfort.
- Fecal Containment Zones: Scientifically designed target area that locks up loose stool for improved containment and healthier skin.
- Refasten Zone: With the new ELF closure system the entire outer cover of the brief is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste.
|Protection Level:||Moderate to Heavy|
|Protection Type:||Urinary Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence|
Prevail Youth Brief - Small Sizes is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Prevail Youth Brief - Small Sizes
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Are the tabs on these stretchy?
Asked on Jan 7, 2016 4:53:38 PM by Tricebaby from Illinois
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 098 0396 01 46 27, 098 0482, 098 0396 08 47 27, 098 1267
Mfg Part Number(s): PV-015, PV-011
Scrip Part Number(s): 098 0396 08 47 27, 098 0396 01 46 27, 098 0482, 098 1267
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.