Prevail® Bariatric Brief Size B - Up to 100"
Average Customer Rating(4 ratings)
- Bariatric Adult Diaper Brief Ultimate Absorbency
- Full fitting mat brief with non-woven acquisition layer
- Ultra-absorbent core
- Odor control
- Multi-strand leg elastic
- Easy Lock Fastener Strips
- Direct Lock Panels for adjustable protection
- Stretchy Panels
Download Bariatric Sizing Chart.pdf.
Prevail Bariatric B Brief - Stretches Up to 100"
For Moderate to Heavy Absorbency
AllegroMedical.com presents The Prevail Adult Bariatric B Adult Diaper Brief which is a full fitting brief designed for maximum protection against heavy incontinence. This Prevail Adult Brief exceeds the features and performance found in retail's leading national brand making Prevail Adult Brief an exceptionally good value for retail customers.
Features a full mat brief with a non-woven acquisition layer. Cloth-like back sheet with breathable zones for air circulation. Full fitting absorbent mat with complete coverage reduces skin breakdown. Ultra-absorbent core for maximum incontinence management and skin care. Bonded construction resists tearing and clumping and provides dry, comfortable protection.Targeted absorption system improves odor control. Wetness indicator changes color when brief is wet. Multi-strand leg elastic assures a snug, comfortable fit and Easy-Lock Fastener(ELF) tabs that grip without being sticky. Latex free.
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: A soft, breathable outer fabric that is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed Adult Incontinence Product
- Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF): ELF reattaching advanced numbered closure tabs securely grip and hold the outer fabric without being sticky. ELF will not stick to gloves or skin but will attach anywhere on the outer fabric for easier application and a customized fit.
- Target Acquisition Zone: Advanced core design and fast absorbing Blue Stay-Dry Strip significantly improves skin dryness and reduces the potential for leakage, improving odor control, skin health and wearer comfort.
- Fecal Containment Zones: Scientifically designed target area that locks up loose stool for improved containment and healthier skin.
- Refasten Zone: With the new ELF closure system the entire outer cover of the brief is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste.
- Direct Lock Panels Direct Lock™ Panels: Back panel of brief can be grabbed between the two Easy-Lock Fastener® Strips to release and attach without unfolding tabs.
- Stretch: Stretchy side panels are easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable.
|Protection Type:||Urinary Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence|
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Prevail® Bariatric Brief Size B - Up to 100"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
mother weight 300-325lbs will these fit her
Asked on Jan 1, 2014 3:28:59 PM by syl05 from home
0 people had the same question
I think they may fit your mother because at one time I was your mother's weight and they fit me. I hope this helps.
Answered on Aug 19, 2015 2:58:09 PM by jazz4950 from Upstate NY
0 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 098 1273, 098 0435
Mfg Part Number(s): PV-094
Scrip Part Number(s): 098 0435, 098 1273
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.