TENA Night Super Pads - Heavy Absorbency, Maximum Absorbency, Non-adhesive- Case of 48
Average Customer Rating(29 ratings)
- Maximum absorbency incontinence pad
- May use with washable TENA Reusable Pants
- For nighttime or extended protection
- Cloth-like cover
- Dry-Fast Dual Core
- Oval shaped elastic hugs the body
- Wetness indicator
- Pad size: 27" x 16"
TENA Night/Super Pads - Green
Non-Adhesive, Heavy Protection, Maximum Absorbency
Dry-Fast Dual Core quickly absorbs fluid for greater security and increased skin dryness. Oval shaped elastics hug the body to prevent leakage. Wetness indicator. Added absorbency for bladder and/or bowel control protection plus maximum absorbency for nightime or extended protection. Latex-free.
Designed to be used with washable TENA Reusable Pants
TENA Night/Super Pad
|Protection Type:||Urinary Incontinence|
A wetness indicator on the outside makes it easy to assess whether changing is required and reducing the need for intrusive checking.
Features & Benefits:
- Discreet and comfortable bladder control for absolutely no embarassament.
- Soft, Quick-Dry top sheet pulls in liquid fast to keep skin dry with even the heaviest incontinence.
- Dry Fast Core with super absorbent polymer wicks away and helps trap in liquid quickly for effective leakage protection and odor control.
- Mainly used for nighttime or neccessary extended protection.
- Latex-free material for all skintypes
- Wetness indicator for easy changed and no hassle.
- Large pad size: 27" x 16"
- Soft oval side cuffs provide a fit that conforms to your body.
Customers who viewed this product ultimately ordered:
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
TENA Night Super Pads - Heavy Absorbency, Maximum Absorbency, Non-adhesive is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
TENA Night Super Pads - Heavy Absorbency, Maximum Absorbency, Non-adhesive
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
How many are in a package. Does this mean then that there are a total of 48 packages with so many in a package?
Asked on Jun 3, 2012 4:21:34 PM by Terrance from AZ
1 people had the same question
There are 48 total in case. 24 per package
Answered on May 12, 2014 7:21:43 PM by Bob Seitz from Scottsdale, AZ.
2 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 098 5132
Mfg Part Number(s): 62718
Scrip Part Number(s): 098 5132
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.