TENA - Ultra Adult Briefs Large 48" - 59" Waist- Case of 72
- Dry-Fast Dual Core
- For to heavy incontinence
- Moisture-proof polyethylene lining
- No leakage guaranteed
TENA - Ultra Absorbency Adult Briefs
TENA - Ultra Adult Briefs are for heavy bladder and/or bowel protection.
Soft, cloth-like outer cover is gentle against the skin and less noisy for improved comfort. The Dry-Fast Dual Core quickly absorbs fluid for greater security and increased skin dryness. Moisture-proof polyethylene lining protects clothing against wetness. Curved elastics provide a snug fit for enhanced leakage protection and more comfort. Latex-free. For heavy incontinence.
- More absorbent than TENA Classic Plus for superior protection
- For moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- The transfer layer permits fluid to almost instantly enter the dual core, helping to promote skin dryness
- The Dry-Fast Dual Core™ technology rapidly wicks fluid away from skin trapping it into the lower core for greater security and increased skin dryness
- Strategic placement of Superabsorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
- The wetness indicator alerts that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- The 2 lines indicate TENA Ultra absorbency level
- Soft nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
- To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA products and packaging are latex-free
|Closure Style:||Pull Up/Fitted|
|Protection Type:||Urinary Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence|
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
TENA - Ultra Adult Briefs Large 48" - 59" Waist is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
TENA - Ultra Adult Briefs Large 48" - 59" Waist
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 098 5250
Mfg Part Number(s): 67351
Scrip Part Number(s): 098 5250
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.