Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, 32oz Trigger Spray Bottle-
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- 32oz Trigger spray bottle
- Fruity Floral Bleach Scent
- Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 minutes or less
- Liquid Sodium Hypocholorite
- Clean, disinfect and deodorize with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses like Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus
- Disinfect hard non-porous surfaces such as plastic, laminate, stainless steel, fiberglass and glazed porcelain
- Use in hospitals, physician offices, dental and vet clinics, outpatient clinics, labs, nursing homes and ambulances
- Use on food contact surfaces and as an instrument pre-cleaning spray or immersion solution
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Surface Disinfectant Cleaner is a unique, stabilized bleach and detergent solution that cleans and disinfects surfaces and medical equipment in just one step. Use on countertops, blood glucose monitors, carts, exam tables and chairs, gurneys, mattress covers, bed railings, respiratory and physical therapy equipment, and stainless steel equipment such as IV poles.
Ready-to-use spray cleaner disinfectant cleans and disinfects environmental surfaces and medical equipment as well as hospital, veterinary and food contact, and hard non-porous surfaces in one step. Unique detergent and bleach dilution strength (5500 ppm NaOCl) is equivalent to the 1:10 bleach solutions recommended by the CDC for disinfecting. Meets both Universal and Standard Precautions set forth by OSHA and CDC.
Unique, stabilized bleach and detergent solution: Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner outperforms 1:10 bleach solutions such as those recommended by the CDC for infection control on many dimensions. It is more stable than bleach solutions and more pleasant to use. Clorox Healthcare® Bleach remains stable through the expiration date (two years from manufacture), unlike bleach solutions, which begin to deteriorate immediately. It is an excellent cleaner because it contains detergent and also contains an anti-corrosive ingredient that minimizes damage to surfaces and equipment.
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner is economical too – its ready-to-use format is far superior to bleach solutions, which are time-consuming to mix, must be made up daily, and must be discarded after 24 hours if unused.
- 30 Seconds: Mycobacterium bovis (TB)
- One Minute: Acinetobacter baumannii, Avian Influenza A, Canine Parvovirus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterococcus faecium Vancomycin resistant (VRE), Escherichia coli ESBL, Feline Panleukopenia Virus, Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV-2), Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1), Influenza A Virus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Norovirus, Poliovirus Type 1 (Mahoney), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella enterica (formerly choleraesuis), Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin resistant (MRSA), Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
- Can be used for cleaning and disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces such as plastic, plastic laminate, stainless steel, fiberglass, and glazed porcelain.
- Use in healthcare locations including hospitals, physician offices, dental and veterinary clinics, outpatient clinics, laboratories, nursing homes, and ambulances.
- Useful on countertops, blood glucose monitors, carts, exam tables and chairs, gurneys, mattress covers, bed railings, respiratory and physical therapy equipment, and stainless steel equipment such as IV poles.
- May be used on food contact surfaces and as an instrument pre-cleaning spray or immersion solution.
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, 32oz Trigger Spray Bottle is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, 32oz Trigger Spray Bottle
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 025 5024
Mfg Part Number(s): 68970
Scrip Part Number(s): 025 5024
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.