Cobalt X23 Power Wheelchair, Blue-
Cobalt X23 Power Wheelchair
AllegroMedical.com presents The Cobalt X23 Power Wheelchair. The Cobalt X23 Power Chair by Active Care is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight power chair. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20" to 23". The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjustable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt X23 also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the user's way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt X23 is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight power chair.
CLICK HERE TO ADD
Features and Benefits
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair
- Removable padded flip-up armrests have adjustable width and angle
- Programmable controller with simple, common connectors
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm
- Standard anti-tip wheels for added safety
- Flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle
- Seat has four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- Extra strong steel frame for lasting durability
- Comfortable, swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest
- Armrest reflectors for enhanced visibility
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport
- Batteries included
- Max Speed: 4mph
- Max Range: 7 miles
- Turning Radius: 29"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Length: 38.5"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 37"
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Motor: Two 24V x 120W x 4700rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 21AH
- Charger: 2 Amp Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 9" x 3"
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # cobaltx23bl16fs, cobaltx23rd16fs
Replacement Parts Available
Replacement Parts Available
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Cobalt X23 Power Wheelchair, Blue
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 778 568837 01, 778 568837 00
Mfg Part Number(s): cobaltx23rd16fs, cobaltx23bl16fs
Scrip Part Number(s): 778 568837 01, 778 568837 00
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.