Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter-
Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter formerly "Spitfire"
AllegroMedical.com presents The Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter by Drive Medical. The Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The four-wheel version of the Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
CLICK HERE TO ADD
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy disassembly into 5 easy-to-transport pieces
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- 4.25 mph top speed and a 9 mile maximum cruising range
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
- Large front basket with carry handle
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Includes two sets of easy-to-change color panels in red & blue
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Ergonomic delta tiller makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Rear reflector for better visibility
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Total Weight: 94 lbs
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Turning Radius: 53.75"
- Climbing Angle: 6deg
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 17"-19"
- Seat Dimensions (W x D): 16.5" x 16"
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Motor: 24V X 270WX 4700 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 12AH
- Charger: 2A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Base Weight: 58 lbs
- Battery Weight (pair): 20 lbs
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs
- Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section): 39 lbs
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # sfscout4
Hit Play For More Information!
Replacement Parts Available
CLICK HERE TO ADD
Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 778 6103
Mfg Part Number(s): sfscout4
Scrip Part Number(s): 778 6103
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.