Titan Front Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair-
Titan Front Wheel Power Wheelchair
AllegroMedical.com presents The Titan Front Wheel Power Wheelchair. The front wheel drive Titan power wheelchair is a comfortable and stylish option for users seeking a transportable power mobility product that's ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The Titan's front-wheel system positions the drive wheel forward of the user's center of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles. The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease. The Titan is also perfect for users on the go, as the chair can be disassembled, without tools, into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van for transport without the need for a cumbersome vehicle rack. Choose either the compact captain's seat with cutout or the full-size captain's seat, available in 18" or 20" widths. You can also customize your Titan with the included two sets of interchangeable color panels.
Features and Benefits
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking black tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Front anti-tip wheels
- Option of seats- 18" low back Captain's Seat, 18" full back Captain's Seat, 20" full back Captain's Seat
- Optional elevating legrests (requires Items # AE2500 and Item # LK3JELR) sold separately
- Front wheel drive for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down backrest
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) sold separately
- Flip-up footplate with height, depth, and angle adjustments
- Positioning belt included
- Top Speed: 4mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 25"
- Climbing Angle: 6 deg
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Floor to Seat Height: 20.5"-23"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Drive System: Two 24Vx200Wx3900rpm
- Batteries: 12Vx35AH
- Charger: 3A Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Drive Wheels: 10"x3"
- Caster Wheels: 6"x2"
- Base Weight: 68lbs
- Battery Weight (pair): 44lbs
- Seat Weight: 43lbs
- Total Weight: 158lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 55lbs
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # titan18cs, titanlb18cs, titan20cs
Replacement Parts Available
CLICK HERE TO ADD
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Titan Front Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
do you have a Denver agent?
Asked on Mar 9, 2016 3:57:37 PM by Kay from Denver, CO
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 778 568833 00, 788 5098
Mfg Part Number(s): titan18cs, titan20cs
Scrip Part Number(s): 778 568833 00, 788 5098
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.