Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair-
Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair
AllegroMedical.com presents The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance chair all in one. The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.
Features and Benefits
- Optional elevating legrests sold separately
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Available with 18" or 20" width Captain's Seat
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, enhanced obstacle handling, and reduced impact to chair's base
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
- Armrests and padded, adjustable and removable
- Quick release pins allow easy seat removal
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
- Positioning belt included
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Programmable controller
- Back Caster: 8" Solid
- Drive Wheel: 8" Solid
- Battery: 36 AMP X 2 U1
- Charger: 4A Off-Board
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Cruising Range: 12.4 - 18.6 miles
- Climbing Angle: 6-8 degrees
- Turning Radius: 32.2"
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # 2850-18, 2850-20
Replacement Parts Available
CLICK HERE TO ADD
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Wish to buy power chair however would not do so unless there is a repair service in our area, and someone that could also set it up. Fred Nielsen
Asked on Jan 26, 2016 5:13:49 PM by Fred from Bellingham, WA
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 778 568835 00, 778 568835 01
Mfg Part Number(s): 2850-18, 2850-20
Scrip Part Number(s): 778 568835 00, 778 568835 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.