Ventura 3 Wheel Scooter-
Ventura 3 Wheel Scooter
AllegroMedical.com presents The Ventura 3 Wheel Scooter. The Drive Medical Ventura 3 scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort and styling, making it the perfect mobility option if you're looking for the "next step up" from a compact/transportable scooter which includes a 350 lb. weight capacity. The Ventura 3 performs well both indoors and outdoors and is available in two models-Standard and Deluxe (DLX)-so you can choose the scooter with the features that are right for you. The Standard model features 20AH batteries, a folding "stadium-style" seat and a headlight. The Deluxe model features 36AH batteries for greater range, a full safety package which includes rear view mirrors, additional lighting, and the choice of an 18" or 20" wide Captain's Seat. You can even customize the Ventura's color with the red and blue interchangeable panels. All Ventura models have four different seat height adjustments and automobile-style seat positioning which slides forward or backward providing even more comfort. The padded armrests are height, width and angle adjustable. Controlling the Ventura cannot be easier thanks to the adjustable angle tiller that allows you to place the controls in the most comfortable position and the ergonomic delta handles which make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
Features and Benefits
- 3 wheel configuration provides maneuverability for nimbly negotiating indoor obstacles
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Large plastic front basket with flip-down handle
- All seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable
- All units include both red and blue interchangeable color panels
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to place the controls in the most comfortable position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Top Range: 22 miles
- Turning Radius: 45.00"
- Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Floor to Seat Height: 19.50"-22.50"
- Drive System: 24V x 350W x 5100rpm
- Batteries: Two U1 12V x 36AH
- Charger: 4 Amp, Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheel: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Rear Wheels: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Base Weight: 88 lbs
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # ventura318cs, ventura318fs, ventura320cs
CLICK HERE TO ADD
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ventura 3 Wheel Scooter
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
How much a replacement Battery for the Go-go
Asked on Nov 29, 2015 1:36:22 PM by Hayden parr from Dallas, tx
7 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 778 568840 00
Mfg Part Number(s): ventura318fs
Scrip Part Number(s): 778 568840 00
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.