AirLoc Ankle Brace-
- Anatomically contoured shells fit comfortably
- Individually adjustable hook-and-loop fastener(s) straps
- Provides a high degree of stabilization for ankle
- Streamlined design fits easily in shoes
Bauerfeind AirLoc Ankle Brace is a stabilizing brace for the ankle. The anatomical contouring of the plastic shells, the individually adjustable hook-and-loop fastener(s) fastenings, and the inflatable air cushions make it a very effective and comfortable brace. AirLoc counteracts ankle twisting and stabilizes the lateral ligaments of the ankle. The AirLoc is available in colors black and titanium.
- Individually inflatable air cushions facilitate precise fitting for the respective degree of swelling.
- Hook-and-loop fastener(s) straps are specially cut to match the individual calf shape and individually adjustable.
- The plastic shells are anatomically contoured and therefore fit the ankle comfortably.
- The brace supports sensorimotor function to counteract ankle twisting.
- Provides a high degree of stabilization for the ankle and the streamlined design fits easily in shoes.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
AirLoc Ankle Brace
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
would this be good for posterior tibial tendon dysfunction and overpronation of foot and ankle
Asked on Apr 28, 2013 2:14:14 AM by jane flatfeet from milwaukee,wi
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 708 0209 01 02, 708 0209 02 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 12013031080700, 12013031080600
Scrip Part Number(s): 708 0209 01 02, 708 0209 02 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.