DMI Posture Corrector-
- This best selling posture corrector helps you keep your shoulders back for more correct posture
- It is thin enough to wear under clothing, making it ideal for use at home or outside
- The criss-cross foam bands support your back
DMI Posture Corrector, White
AllegroMedical.com presents The DMI Posture Corrector, Strand Straighter and Improve Your Posture. If you have a tendency to slouch and want to remind yourself to sit or stand straighter, this best-selling DMI® Posture Corrector can help. Made with reinforced foam criss-cross bands for back support, it helps improve your posture by keeping your shoulders back, reducing strain on your back and making you look more posture perfect. The stretchable cotton fabric blend (80% cotton and 20% Lycra) is thin enough to wear under clothing so you can use it at home or outside. The hook and loop closure helps you adjust it for a custom fit. Great for both men and women! Duro-Med Industries is proud to offer professional quality healthcare products for home use at a price you can afford.
- This best selling posture corrector helps you keep your shoulders back for more correct posture.
- It is thin enough to wear under clothing, making it ideal for use at home or outside.
- The criss-cross foam bands support your back.
- The unisex design is great for both men and women. Note: to correct posture, the item will be tight fitting. For a looser fit, order the next size up.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
DMI Posture Corrector
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 722 585999 02, 722 585999 03, 722 585999 01, 722 585999 04
Mfg Part Number(s): 632-6224-1921, 632-6224-1936, 632-6224-1924, 632-6224-1923
Scrip Part Number(s): 722 585999 02, 722 585999 03, 722 585999 01, 722 585999 04
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.