GenuTrain A3 Knee Brace-
- Supports and correctly positions the patella
- Breathable, anatomical knit is very comfortable to wear
- Great for the active user
GenuTrain A3 Patella Stabilizer Knee Brace
The GenuTrain A3 from Bauerfeind supports the knee by providing controlled compression throughout the joint, while relieving pressure over the patella. GenuTrain A3 centers the patella during joint movement and stimulates the skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon transition around the knee to enhance proprioception and decrease pain and swelling.
GenuTrain A3 Knee Brace Features:
- The newly developed insert encompasses typical pain areas and important receptor zones of the knee joint.
- The patella corrective guide is imbedded in the insert zone.
- Two spiral stays located on the sides retain the shape of the knit.
- A stretch zone in the lower leg area facilitates application and removal.
- In addition, the viscoelastic insert has friction zones that are covered with massaging nodules.
- A breathable, anatomical knit is very comfortable to wear.
- A special, non-irritative weave is incorporated in the critical area behind the knee.
GenuTrain A3 Knee Brace Indications:
- Irritative conditions, especially osteoarthritis
- Patellar lateralization
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular imbalance
- Jumper's knee
Available Sizes: Loosely measure, as follows: Point 1 - the circumference at 4 3/4" below the center of the knee; and Point 2 - the circumference at 5 1/2" above the center of the knee.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
GenuTrain A3 Knee Brace
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 709 0301 02 01, 709 0301 02 05, 709 0301 01 04, 709 0301 02 04, 709 0301 01 03, 709 0301 02 03, 709 0301 01 02, 709 0301 02 02, 709 0301 01 01, 709 0301 01 06, 709 0301 02 06, 709 0301 01 05
Mfg Part Number(s): 11041251080601, 11041251080602, 11041251080603, 11041251080604, 11041251080605, 11041251080606, 11041251080701, 11041251080702, 11041251080703, 11041251080704, 11041251080705, 11041251080706
Scrip Part Number(s): 709 0301 02 01, 709 0301 02 02, 709 0301 02 03, 709 0301 02 04, 709 0301 02 05, 709 0301 02 06, 709 0301 01 01, 709 0301 01 02, 709 0301 01 03, 709 0301 01 04, 709 0301 01 05, 709 0301 01 06
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.