Kneed-It XM - Magnetic Therapeutic Knee Band-
Average Customer Rating(12 ratings)
- 2 strategically placed magnets
- One size fits all
- Relieves pain from arthritis and tendonitis
- Targets the physiological causes of pain
Kneed-It XM - Magnetic Therapeutic Knee Band
THE KNEED-IT Therapeutic Knee Band Absorbs shock and supports your patellar tendon...
The Kneed-It targets the physiological causes of pain associated with Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSIs) to the knee for the amateur and professional athlete alike.
Kneed-It knee guard is an innovative and unique device scientifically designed to assist in the relief of minor knee pain commonly associated with Arthritis, Tendonitis and Chondromalacia by placing gentle pressure along the medial and lateral soft tissues of the knee. It provides pain relief by gently absorbing force at the knee and by exerting concentrated compression and warmth across the soft tissue in front of the knee. Its patented technology is a superior therapy and may be used in conjunction with traditional methods such as taping or wrapping of the knee.
KNEED-IT & The Anatomy of Knee Pain
- Kneed-It's anatomic design works in concert with the motion of your knee. As you move, it gently applies pressure to the joint liner and patellar tendon and assists in the relief of minor knee pain, soreness, stiffness and inflammation. By stabilizing the inferior pole of the patella Kneed-It also may improve patellar tracking;
- A safe, natural, non-invasive, low cost device which helps the body heal itself of minor discomfort from daily activities...A DRUG FREE AID;
- Kneed-It enables muscles to relax, which reduces stress on tendons and muscles...may be worn for long periods of time with complete comfort;
- It can be worn on the right or left knee and easily adjusts to fit the contour of the patella and patellar tendon...ONE SIZE FITS MOST;
- Designed by world renowned orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist, Donald Fareed, M.D. As a long time consultant to Olympic athletes, members of the Davis Cup and other professional sports teams, he designed Kneed-It based on 20 years of clinical observation and treatment of RSIs. Now Dr. Fareed brings welcome pain relief where so may people need it, in that most delicate area of the leg, the knee.
Dr. Fareed has developed an additional product which is a natural product extension for the Corporation. While the technology is a variation on the KNEED-IT, the objective is the same: to alleviate pain and to prevent injury and reduce the number of surgeries for people with hand, wrist and knee injuries.
This product introduces the use of magnetic therapy. "Magna-Therapy", as it often is called, utilizes magnetic pads attached to appendage to aid in the stimulation of blood flow, relief of pain and to enhance natural healing in the areas of the wrist, elbow, knee, and other muscle, tendon and/or ligament areas of the body. Although not yet approved by the U.S. FDA, magnetic therapy is being investigated as a new remedy for many Repetitive Stress Injuries by the National Institute of Health Office of Alternative Medicine.
Early feedback on our XM product is impressive and the results are highly successful.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Kneed-It XM - Magnetic Therapeutic Knee Band is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Kneed-It XM - Magnetic Therapeutic Knee Band
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Would this help the pain from swelling in my knee from venous insufficiency/lymphodema?
Asked on Jul 24, 2015 2:00:49 PM by Paulette from Pleasanton
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 709 0032
Mfg Part Number(s): KIXM86/26
Scrip Part Number(s): 709 0032
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.