LMB Extension Finger Spring-
- Adjustable spring extension splint
- Fits either hand
- Lesser extension effect on metacarpal-phalangel
- Provides more forceful extension assistance
LMB Extension Finger Spring
LMB Extension Finger Spring Features:
- Provides light extension to reduce PIP, DIP or thumb IP joint flexion. Open spiral design accommodates swelling. Latex free.
- Appropriate for thumb IP joint splinting. Measure from palmar MP crease to mid thumbnail.
- Lighter spring force than L501 or L502 makes this easy to wear for long term use.
- Approximately 8oz. (227g) of force is applied when the PIP joint is in 15° of flexion.
- The low profile allows several Extension Finger Springs to be worn on adjacent fingers.
- To size, refer to the chart below.
Sizing: Measure from palmar crease to distal finger crease.
- AA: 1-1/4" (3.2cm) 1/2" (13mm)
- A: 1-1/2" (3.8cm) 5/8" (16mm)
- B: 1-3/4" (4.4cm) 7/8" (22mm)
- C: 2-1/4" (5.7cm) 1" (2.9cm)
- D: 2-3/4" (7.0cm) 1-1/8" (2.9cm)
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
LMB Extension Finger Spring
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 753 0132 02, 753 0132 01, 753 0132 04, 753 0132 03, 753 0132 05
Mfg Part Number(s): L602-D, L602-C, L602-AA, L602-A, L602-B
Scrip Part Number(s): 753 0132 05, 753 0132 04, 753 0132 02, 753 0132 01, 753 0132 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.