LumboTrain Back Support-
- Knitted lumbar support
- Silicone insert with raised nodules
- Hook-and-loop fastener(s) fastenings and hand straps
Effectively stabilize and relax your back with the LumboTrain back support.
- Knitted lumbar support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert stabilizes and relaxes the lower back muscles
- Silicone insert with raised nodules provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue, leading to increased circulation, and allowing for unicompartmental movement
- Intermittent compression stimulates muscle activity which most lower back supports do not achieve
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the lower back for increased stabilization
- Anatomical knit carries controlled compression graduated at the edges to prevent rolling of the support
- hook and loop fastenings and hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
Can be used to prevent:
- Mechanical low back pain
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis)
- Lumbar syndrome (muscular imbalance)
- Chronic postural disorders
- Bone formation disorders
- Degenerative disc disease
- Minor instability of the lumbosacral spine
- Muscle strain
- Sacroiliac dysfunction
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
LumboTrain Back Support
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 701 0391 05, 701 0391 03, 701 0391 04, 701 0391 01, 701 0391 02, 701 190444 11, 701 190444 12
Mfg Part Number(s): 11084104080005, 11084104080004, 11084104080002, 11084104080003, 11084104080001, 11084104080006, 11084104080007
Scrip Part Number(s): 701 0391 05, 701 0391 04, 701 0391 02, 701 0391 03, 701 0391 01, 701 190444 11, 701 190444 12
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.