MalleoLoc Ankle Brace-
Average Customer Rating(7 ratings)
- Increases stability without restricting mobility
- Prevents the outward rolling of the ankle joint
- Stabilizing ankle orthosis
- Thermoplastic material may be heat-molded
MalleoLoc Ankle Brace
Get back into action with the MalleoLoc Ankle Brace. MalleoLoc is perfect for playing basketball, volleyball or everyday activities. The MalleoLoc stabilizing ankle brace increases ankle stability without restricting mobility.
MalleoLoc Ankle Brace Product Features
- Stabilizing ankle orthosis specifically contoured to increase stability without restricting mobility
- Fits in front of the outside ankle bone and behind the inside to prevent the outward rolling of the ankle joint
- Unique design leaves heel and front of the foot free for natural stabilization and allows for full plantar and dorsiflexion
- Thermoplastic material may be heat-molded to provide custom fit
- Figure-8 hook and loop strapping stays secure even with vigorous activity
- Color-coded straps for easy patient application
- Individually adjustable hook and loop straps for precise comfort and fit
- Lightweight and streamlined to fit in any shoe
MalleoLoc is designed to treat:
- Chronic ankle instability
- Prophylactically to prevent sprains
- Posterior tibial dysfunction
- Post operative rehabilitation
MalleoLoc Ankle Brace Measurement
- Size is determined by measuring the width of the heel
- 1=Heel width less than 2 1/4 inches
- 2=Heel width greater than 2 1/4 inches
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
MalleoLoc Ankle Brace
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
can the malleoloc ankle brace be used for "invward" roll of weak ankle
Asked on Oct 28, 2015 5:56:29 PM by Mon from Santa Clarita
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 708 0220, 708 0221, 708 0222, 708 0219
Mfg Part Number(s): 12013013080602, 12013013080701, 12013013080702, 12013013080601
Scrip Part Number(s): 708 0222, 708 0219, 708 0220, 708 0221
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.