Tiburon Swedish Ankle Foot Orthosis-
Average Customer Rating(17 ratings)
- Low profile, High patient acceptance
- The Swedish AFO can be quickly and efficiently trimmed to size
- Padding is provided on the calf section for extra comfort
Swedish Ankle Foot Orthosis
- Low profile, high patient acceptance
- Effective on either male or female patients suffering from a variety of foot problems
- The Swedish AFO can be quickly and efficiently trimmed to size with a pair of ordinary scissors eliminating the need for a heat gun, although one may be used.
- The low arch and open heel give it a streamlined profile that fits easily into any shoe… even sneakers.
- Injection molded polyproplene to allow for different thickness throughout the orthosis-thicker on the vertical aspect for rigidity, thinner footplate for trim ability.
- Padding is provided on the calf section for extra comfort and a hook-and-loop fastener(s) calf strap secures the Swedish AFO around the calf.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Tiburon Swedish Ankle Foot Orthosis
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
What is the hight of this afo? The one im replacing is 10"high Tks
Asked on Mar 26, 2015 6:44:07 PM by Adri from Miami
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 722 0074 01 02, 722 0074 01 01, 722 0074 02 02, 722 0074 02 01
Mfg Part Number(s): 22301, 22300, 22302, 22303
Scrip Part Number(s): 722 0074 01 02, 722 0074 01 01, 722 0074 02 01, 722 0074 02 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.