The M.A.T. Medical And Therapy Body Positioning System - Vinyl Cover-
- Provides complete muscular-skeletal alignment whether lying on the stomach or back
- Folds up to carry and store with a convenient strapping system and handle
Medical And Therapy Body Positioning System
The M.A.T. Medical And Therapy Body Positioning System has everything you need for total comfort during at-home massage.
By maintaining complete muscular-skeletal alignment, the M.A.T. provides total comfort for hours of relaxing, healing massage whether lying on your stomach or back.
This 3-piece system can be arranged to accommodate all body types and sizes:
- 1. Foot Bolster: The foot bolster reduces stress on the ankles, knees and hips, in addition to relieving lower back tension.
- 2. Face Rest: The unique, teardrop-shaped opening of the face rest creates a large breathing channel when lying face down. This allows your partner to avoid twisting his or her head and neck in order to breathe.
- 3. Pelvic Tilt Body Cushion: When face down, the pelvic tilt body cushion prevents spinal compression. When face up, the pelvic tilt follows the spine's natural curvature.
When face-down recovery is required for post-surgical situations, such as macular eye surgery, the M.A.T. is the perfect tool for maintaining comfort.
Precision-cut, high-quality foam and covered in a washable, cloth cover. 18" W x 41" L x 5" D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
The M.A.T. Medical And Therapy Body Positioning System - Vinyl Cover is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
The M.A.T. Medical And Therapy Body Positioning System - Vinyl Cover
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 221 0079 03
Mfg Part Number(s): LTC-5601 BLK
Scrip Part Number(s): 221 0079 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.