ViscoPed S- 1 pair
- Full-length viscoelastic silicone insoles
- Lower density areas under the ball of the foot
- Reduces shock loads throughout the entire foot
- Softer silicone in heel region for shock
The most comfortable insole on the market, ViscoPed S has softer comfort areas at the pressure points of the foot. A must for people who spend a lot of time on their feet standing, walking, or running.
ViscoPed S Product Features:
- Full-length viscoelastic silicone insoles incorporating areas under the ball of the foot aid in the desired realignment of metatarsal regions
- Lower density areas under the ball of the foot aid in the desired realignment of metatarsal heads while allowing for additional cushioning
- Softer silicone in heel region for shock load reduction has additional cushioning on the medial side, the area most sensitive to plantar fasciitis pain
- Reduces shock loads throughout the entire length of the foot
- Provides peak shock load reduction to joints and the back thereby relieving strain to the joints and surrounding soft tissue
- Slight contouring of the arch for gentle support
- Non-abrasive, medical-grade silicone prevents irritation
- Ventilation holes allow for air circulation to combat heat build-up
- Comfortable and long-lasting
- Seven sizes may be easily trimmed for precise fit
- Always available in pairs to prevent leg length discrepancies, ViscoPed S may be converted from one shoe to another
- Easily cleaned with soap and warm water
- Does not contain latex
- Does not absorb odors
Can be used to treat:
- Back and joint paim
- Diabetic foot
- Forefoot and toe deformities
- Foot pain (plantar pain)
- Fat Pad Atrophy
- Plantar pain due to arthritis or peaknshock load
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
does it come with stronger arch support
Asked on Jul 28, 2015 5:51:45 PM by john from chicago
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 724 0018 04, 724 0018 05, 724 0018 02, 724 0018 03, 724 0018 01, 724 0018 06, 724 0018 07
Mfg Part Number(s): 13817321000006, 13817321000003, 13817321000004, 13817321000005, 13817321000000, 13817321000001, 13817321000002
Scrip Part Number(s): 724 0018 06, 724 0018 03, 724 0018 04, 724 0018 05, 724 0018 07, 724 0018 01, 724 0018 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.