New Image Non-Sterile Drainable Ostomy Kits with Lock n' Roll Closure- Box of 5
- Contains Skin Barrier AND Drainable Pouch
- FlexWear skin barrier protects skin from corrosive drainage
- Floating Flange eliminates pressure on tender post-operative abdomens.
- Floating Flange patented locking system audibly "clicks" into place.
New Image Non-Sterile Drainable Kits with Lock n' Roll Closure
Special Order: Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
2-Piece Kit Contains:
- 1 FlexWear Skin Barrier with Floating Flange
- 1 Ultra Clear New Image Drainable Pouch with Lock 'n Roll Integrated Closure
- Protects skin from corrosive drainage with the standard wear, FlexWear skin barrier.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
- Confidence assured with the Floating Flange; provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly "clicks" into place.
- Floating Flange
- FlexWear (standard wear) Skin Barrier
- Ultra-Clear Pouch Film
- Lock 'n Roll Closure
- Recommended for Post Operative Use
- Tape Border
- Odor Barrier Film
- ComfortWear Panel on Body Side
New Image Ostomy Kits
|Pouch type:||2 piece open/drainable system|
New Image Non-Sterile Drainable Ostomy Kits with Lock n' Roll Closure is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
New Image Non-Sterile Drainable Ostomy Kits with Lock n' Roll Closure
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Does Medicare cover part of cost?
Asked on Jul 24, 2012 8:40:18 AM by Julie from Fla
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 097 1173
Mfg Part Number(s): 19004
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 1173
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.