New Image 12" Drainable Ostomy Bag with Filter and Lock 'n Roll Closure- Box of 10
Average Customer Rating(3 ratings)
- Featuring the Lock 'n Roll Closure, odor barrier rustle-free pouch and Comfort Wear™ panels
- 12" drainable pouch with filter
- Easy to close, empty, and clean
- No closure clamp required
New Image Drainable Ostomy Bag with Filter and Lock 'n Roll Closure
Featuring the New Image 12" drainable ostomy bag with filter, Lock 'n Roll Closure, odor barrier rustle-free pouch and Comfort Wear™ panels. The filter features integrated closure system technology. No closure clamp required. Barriers sold separately.
- Easy to Close -- Simply roll it three times in the same direction, press from the middle out and feel the seal. Simple for all drainable pouch users including those with vision and dexterity problems
- Easy to Empty -- Lightly pinch the sides of the leak-proof outlet for easy control of content flow. Firm reinforcing strips shut as soon as you stop pinching. Simple to control the content flow from the pouch
- Easy to Clean -- Simply clean the inside of the pouch tail by rinsing with water and wiping clean with a tissue
Hollister Ostomy Bag
|Pouch type:||2 piece open / drainable system|
|Best Use:||Ileostomy or Colostomy|
|Color:||Opaque or Transparent||Latex-free:||n/a|
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
New Image 12" Drainable Ostomy Bag with Filter and Lock 'n Roll Closure is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
New Image 12" Drainable Ostomy Bag with Filter and Lock 'n Roll Closure
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Anyone else having smell permeating the filter on first use? I am testing these and I find on the first use there is odor.
Asked on Jul 12, 2013 6:54:50 PM by Nasusgaj from Pittsburgh
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 097 1090 01 01, 097 1090 02 02, 097 1090 01 02, 097 1090 02 01, 097 1090 03 02, 097 1090 03 01
Mfg Part Number(s): 18182, 18193, 18183, 18192, 18194, 18184
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 1090 02 01, 097 1090 03 02, 097 1090 03 01, 097 1090 02 02, 097 1090 01 02, 097 1090 01 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.