New Image 2-Piece Closed Colostomy Bag with Filter- Box of 60
Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
- Transparent or Beige Back
- Integral Gas Filter
- ComfortWear Panel
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable
- Length 9"
New Image 2-Piece Closed Colostomy Bag with Filter
Transparent or Beige
New Image 2-Piece Closed Colostomy Bag with Filter are available with body side of pouch being transparent; other side Beige or both sides being beige opaque. The New Image Ostomy Pouch has an odor barrier and rustle free film with comfortwear panels that are cloth-like between the pouch and the skin. When wearing the New Image 9" Ostomy Pouch, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have the most descreet pouch with a highly effective deodorizing/venting filter.
Product Features of New Image 9" Closed Colostomy Bag Pouch with Filter:
- Pouch Locking System - Patented locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation.
- Transparent Pouch - For wearers who wish contents to be visible.
- Intergal Gas Filter - Hollister's patented gas filter deodorizes and vents gas from within a pouch. It passes gas through a specially designed device consisting of activated carbon.
- Recommended for Home Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable - Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch - Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling.
- ComfortWear Panel on Body Side - A nonwoven plastic material that separates the pouch film from the skin.
- Belt Tabs - These plastic ears are integral to either a two-piece or one-piece pouch and permit easy attachment of a belt to the pouch for additional security.
- Color Matching System - To help you select compatible New Image components, every box label is color-coded. First, select the proper skin barrier; then select a matching color-coded pouch ("red" skin barrier box label is compatible to "red" pouch box label). green - 1-3/4" (44mm) red - 2-1/4" (57mm) blue - 2-3/4" (70mm) yellow - 4" (102mm)
- HCPCS Code - A4419
New Image 2-Piece Closed Colostomy Bag
|Pouch type:||2 piece closed system|
|Color:||Clear/Transparent or Beige||Latex-free:||N/A|
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
New Image 2-Piece Closed Colostomy Bag with Filter
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
What is the smallest pkg of filtered ostomy bags that can be purchased? My husband refuses to be active and continue his college classes do to the tooting sounds related to having a ostomy bag.According to his Dr., this may be a permanent thing. His SSI income is so limited, however I think if we could get a few filtered ones for when he has to go to class, his quality of life would improve tremendously. He was a 4.0 student until this occurred. Now he's home depressed about this whole ostomy experience. I'm told to keep searching, maybe we can have a samples sent.? Thank you Mary
Asked on Dec 10, 2011 5:20:14 PM by Mommajo from Nespelem
1 people had the same question
I know I'm kinda late to the party, so to speak, but hopefully this will help you if you still need it, or help others who come to this question if they need it. I just wanted to clear up your question about free product samples. I'm not sure specifically about Allegro Medical, however, if you contact Colostomy Bag manufacturers directly (e.g. Coloplast,Convatec, Hollister, etc.) they will be happy to help you with free product samples and have Staff willing to help you find the best equipment for your individual needs. Both Coloplast and Hollister have been great with me!
Answered on Oct 5, 2014 9:27:55 AM by Brian from Bay Area, CA
3 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 097 1377, 097 1378, 097 1379, 097 1380, 097 1381, 097 1382
Mfg Part Number(s): 18363, 18362, 18364, 18372, 18373, 18374
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 1381, 097 1380, 097 1382, 097 1377, 097 1378, 097 1379
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.