New Image 12 Inch Length Drainable Colostomy Bag & Pouch - Beige- Box of 10
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Drainable Colostomy Pouch
- 12" length, standard
- 2-Side Panel
New Image Lock 'n Roll Drainable Colostomy Bag without Filter
New Image 12 Inch Length Drainable Colostomy Bag - Use with a color code matched New Image Skin Barrier. 12" Pouch.
- Easy to Close -- Simply roll it three times in the same direction, press from the middle out and feel the seal. Simple for all drainable pouch users including those with vision and dexterity problems.
- Easy to Empty -- Lightly pinch the sides of the leak-proof outlet for easy control of content flow. Firm reinforcing strips shut as soon as you stop pinching. Simple to control the content flow from the pouch.
- Easy to Clean -- Simply clean the inside of the pouch tail by rinsing with water and wiping clean with a tissue.
- Lock 'n Roll Closure
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch
- Beige Pouch
- ComfortWear Pouch Panel on Both Sides
- Belt Tabs
New Image Colostomy Bag
|Pouch type:||2 piece open/drainable system|
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
New Image 12 Inch Length Drainable Colostomy Bag & Pouch - Beige
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
I would like to know how to use this bag in a patient. The bag we use at present leaks quite a bit. The patient is paraplegic and everytime he moves the bags shifts. He has a sensation in the area of colostomy.
Asked on Dec 2, 2011 10:32:37 PM by Lalita from India
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 097 1337, 097 1338, 097 1339
Mfg Part Number(s): 18113, 18112, 18114
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 1339, 097 1338, 097 1337
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.