Osto-EZ-Vent Ostomy Pouch Air Release Vent - Use with any type pouch- Pack of 10
Average Customer Rating(12 ratings)
- Air release vent for any manufacturer's ostomy pouch
- Use with any type pouch; one piece, two piece, drainable, or closed end
- Release air build up on demand, no filter
The Osto-EZ-Vent, a venting device, is a leading Ostomy product for any type pouch; one piece, two piece, drainable, or closed end. Easy, quick access makes the Osto-Ez-Vent a better alternative to burping or opening the bottom, less mess, less bother, more security.
This ostomy product was designed without a filter for faster air release. The Osto-EZ-Vent was specifically designed without a filter to quickly release air build up on demand aiding in reducing pouch explosions, and wafers pulling loose. Because it is not a filtering device the Osto-EZ-Vent works efficiently, lasts as long as the pouch, it does not become ineffective in water, fits on any pouch, and it is easy to install and use.
Osto-EZ-Vent, the #1 preferred air release method Colostomates and Ileostomates --- is air build up a concern? We have addressed this problem with the Osto-EZ-Vent: an air release vent for any manufacturer's ostomy pouch.
- Easy to open and close.
- Convenient and simple.
- Attaches to any pouch.
- Provides comfort, relief and confidence to Ostomy pouch users.
- Easy to attach.
- Easy to access ostomy vent.
- Avoids accidents.
- Allows user to release air whenever and wherever necessary. (Privacy recommended)
- No need to break the seal between the wafer and ostomy pouch to release air. Avoids accidents.
- Gives user freedom to be as active as they wish. Wearer can swim, bathe, golf, garden, play tennis, travel, hike, take long walks on the beach, etc.
- Does not clog or become ineffective during use. (Hole must be made as large as vent opening)
- Lasts as long as the wearer wears the pouch.
- Made of a flexible, durable polymer.
- Adhesive tape is specially made. Bonds permanently. Limited bonding time required
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Osto-EZ-Vent Ostomy Pouch Air Release Vent - Use with any type pouch
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
how do you make the hole for the ostomy bag with the ez-vent
Asked on Feb 17, 2012 8:23:39 AM by steve from chicopee, MA
0 people had the same question
you go through the big hole of your bag and turn it inside out, use the tip of some sissors to pock the hole from the inside out. turn the sissors around to make sure you have a clean hole. thats it. I hope this helps I've been using EZ vents for a long time and will not use anything else cause they work.
Answered on Jan 5, 2013 7:49:48 AM by ptevay from wilsonville, AL
0 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 776 5077
Mfg Part Number(s): EZVENT
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 5077
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.